From:
"Mullings, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:48:04 -0500
Hi all,
I'm building a PC using a AMD Duron 700mhz with a FIC mainboard motherboard.
After fdisking and formatting the 15gb harddrive,  I added a Mitsumi CDRW.
Now the PC reboots after it detects the IDE drives.  I removed the CDRW and
the hard drive and left the floppy connected.  It boots to a diskette with
no problem, but I connect the hard drive power and ribbon cable and it keeps
rebooting.

I've cleared the bios, changed power cords (one was loose), but it still
reboots.
Is there anything I'm overlooking?  I just thought about the keyboard, I'll
try to swap that out tomorrow night, can anyone think of anything else?

Please help!  I've been wrestling with this all weekend!

Daniel Mullings
MTSC - Advisory Systems Engineer
Verizon Data Services
Irving, Texas