Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 10:16:44 -0400
I find that if you are doing high end graphics that it's better to stick
with the Epson.  They are rated higher by Dinamic Graphics, Computer Arts,
and Adobe.  I had a Lexmark Z31 and it's terrible for print.  The benchmarks
in mags aren't allways your best bet.  Ask professional graphic designers or
publishers and they will tell you that the Epson is a better printer.  I now
have a Epson Color 1520 and it's great. It is a wide format printer that can
do 17" x 196' that's big paper. And being an Adobe Certified Expert ( in
Photoshop) I need a printer that not only does great proofs but is also
fast.  The ink is cheaper and it lasts longer.  There are more ink jet heads
on the Epson and you don't have to buy a photo cartridge in oder to get true
photo quality.  That's just my thoughts on the difference but go to the web
sites of both and compare notes on both printers.  The Epson cost more but
like they say YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

James Nolan A.C.E., A+, N+

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html