From:
Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:23:34 EST
I personally would recommend cd-rw for large file storage. You will get more
use out of the cd-rw than you would get out of a zip drive. They are a heck
of a lot more versitile. You can bring a cd to any computer and either
veirrify the contents or use the info on it not just if the computer has a
zip drive. Also a CD-rw holds more anywhere from 650 mb to 700mb. Zip disk
only hold anywhere from 100mb to i think now 250 mb. And on top of all that
CD-rw disk are a lot cheeper you can pick 3 700 mb cd-rw starting about $7.00
a two pack of zip disks will cost you about $25.00. Now if speed of writing
is a problem then i can not help you there i have not dealt with zip disk
much but cd-writers don't take long depending on the speed of the writer. And
cd-rs have been know to produse more mistakes than zip drives.
good luck.

Bradley Marden

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org