Fri, 16 May 1997 02:17:53 -0400
Well...of course!  Yes, to at least 2 out of your 3 questions!  I noticed
this on our last trip just a few weeks ago.  We were in the NW part of the
country, which is absolutely beautiful, and I kept thinking there was just
something missing from our enjoyment.  Terrible, isn't it, but the "missing
something" was our snacking!!  We had been following the CAD food plan and
stuck with it for several days on the road...but one day, we just bought a
bag of salted peanuts and chocolate kisses, and things sort of deteriorated
from there...CAD-wise, anyway!!!  Surprised we didn't get sick!

Anyway, I want to be prepared this time...already bought a bag of sunflower
seeds since I did see (finally) that Ray had them in his book. <g>  Thanks
for the nut suggestions - will take some of those also.

Have a long way to go before I'm a 100%-er, but actually, for a former
vegetarian, I think I'm doing rather well! <g>

So now that the trip question has been handled, how about the calcium issue?

BJ