NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:36:38 -0400
For those of you that are near NYC, The Institute of Culinary Education is
having a Dairy-Free Cookies baking class on Tuesday, Dec 9th, from 6-11 PM.
It is $90. The cookies will also be egg-free, making them vegan. The
instructor is Fran Costigan, author of Great Good Desserts Naturally.

Then on Thursday, Dec 18th, from 10 AM-3 PM, is one on Dairy-Free Holiday
Desserts. Also vegan. Same price, same instructor.

Their web site is www.iceculinary.com, but it is not up-to-date and these
courses do not yet appear there.

I do see at their web site that last spring she taught a dairy-free
chocolate course, but I don't find it in their recently mailed schedule of
courses.

Don (in Brooklyn).