NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MissRoben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:43:29 -0400
There has apparently been discrepancies in information received regarding
the dairy-free status of Health Valley marshmallow, apple raisin, and
tropical fruit rice bars.  While some customers have reported that they have
been advised they are completely dairy-free, we have heard otherwise.  We
rechecked the status again yesterday and the company phone rep stated the
natural flavors (the ingredient in question) was dairy-free.  However when
pressed further, she stated that they DO have non-fat milk but that "this
was NOT dairy" so I question the validity of the answer.   We are awaiting a
response from the quality control person and will post the answer we obtain.

Jay
Miss Roben's