C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:20:55 -0600
We have DSS and have a Sony satellite reciever.  The remote works both the
DSS and our regular TV however, it has several buttons but, is easy to hold.
To work satellite you have to have a way of encoding stations and switching
from TV to satellite.
However, if you want to get really fancy, there are IBM and Apple devices
that are basically touch screen ECU's (environmental control units however
now known as Electronic Aides for Daily Living).  If you are looking in
databases such as Closing the Gap, TASH or Enabling Devices that is what you
want to look for.  However, they do require set-up.

Beth the OT