C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. Stephen Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. Stephen Margolis
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:28:35 -0500
King Kyle I on his Throne.  Now "THAT'S"  a sight.

Fed "States" implies some further remove from "nationalism" something I
sense gives many difficulties.  Takes generations, if ever, methinks.
United Nations contains, doesn't necessarily nullify, a contradiction,
no?  Of course, change often erupts when least expected.

Haven't relinquished all the basics yet, Deri.

I too favor a more open Europe, federal if need be.  At peace, open
borders, mobile, multilingual people, integrated economies.  Etc.

S.