C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:34:32 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Stephanie Thomas
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 12:34 PM
To: micasa-list
Subject: FW: Kick off

At least 18 sites will be joining the call but I know there are more
things
going on.  Let me know so we can share the info and then each of us can
use
it in our local events to help emphasis the national networking for this
event and national support for the bill.  Stephanie