AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:59:25 -0500
UNIMA invites everybody to its annual American Independence Day (July 4th )
picnic for the kids. It is specially meant for all the " American kids by
way of Africa " to celebrate USA birthday.  Please bring the kids to OLIN
Park on John Nolen Drive, opposite the Dane County Expo Center, on Saturday
July 3rd.  It starts at 1 pm.
Bring food and drinks to share.  Bring pounded yam, plantain, rice, moi-moi
and all those African fooooods.    Old people like me, still eat the old
continental food to preserve the remaining teeth in my mouth.  The American
foods would definitely  go to the celebrants- those beautiful and loving
American kids we all have in our various homes.
Adults should please, bring games , music, ogogoro//akpetesi--some of us can
still drink it inspite of Mcdonald's milkshakes.   Come shake alot of hands
and argue, until the tongue is off the roof on any topic of the day.

Greetings everybody

Ademola Iyi Eweka
President of UNIMA