NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:07:34 -0500
7bit
From:
Alex Oren <[log in to unmask]>
DUANE WRIGHT wrote:

> HI Cathy you should see a Homeopathic Doctor.Go to this
> website  my.youngliving.com/07 there is some information here
> that could help you

Or better yet, check http://www.genessence.com/YLFiles.html

Oh, here's a nice one from
http://www.quackwatch.com/04ConsumerEducation/Nonrecorg/bernadean.html

| Gary Young markets aromatherapy products through Young Living, a
| multilevel company in Payson, Utah. During the mid-1980s, he operated
| clinics in Rosarita Beach, Mexico, and Chula Vista, California. In 1988,
| a California judge issued a restraining order barring Young from
| advertising and selling misleading and deceptive health cures. The
| district attorney's office obtained the order after Young told a female
| health department investigator that she had an enlarged prostate and
| that carcinogenic cells existed in a "potentially agressive manner." The
| diagnosis was based on a "blood crystallization test" of a sample of her
| blood submitted with the medical history of a fictitious male.
|
| Himaka M. Clinic given order of restraint. The San Diego Union, March 7, 1988.

http://www.quackwatch.com can be an interesting read.

The biggest problem (IMO) with "alternative treatments" is separating
the genuine from the quackery and, unfortunately, quacks abound.

Best wishes,
Alex.