NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wayne Belmont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:13:16 -0800
Hi all, we are mid forties parents with an eight  year daughter sensitive
to dairy. We had a
very sick and unhappy daughter until the local Pediatrician moved away. The
new P.A. in this practice suggested our daughter might have an allergy.  So
when we
went home we read about allergies and chose milk to remove... and magic we
didn't need to go to the doctor for nine months (that was for
immunizations).
We had averaged at least three visits a month until two years of age.  Our
daughter ran high fevers; many lung infections, vomiting, loose stools etc.
etc.
She is very healthy now.  We have read this list for a couple of years and
learned a tremendous amount about allergies.  Thank you,  thank you, thank
you.
Sal  and Wayne in Newport, Oregon.