C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 07:36:21 -0500
7bit
From:
I do agree Bobby.  Too many times the doctors cop out for whatever reason
and don't give these kids the full screening they need not just parent
complaints and teacher complaints of a child who's very active.  I've seen
this diagnosis thrown at my own nephew two years after his brother died in
bed.  Is the kid ADD or just anxious, nervous and having other problems that
need to be addressed?  Amazingingly, with a different teacher, the subject
was dropped.

Beth the OT