C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:00:46 EDT
Hi Carla and all-

My FP almost ran an EKG but said he would go ahead and wait to see if the
pulmonogist would run one--he says he really dosn't think it is anything with
my heart but I think we would booth like to be sure of that.  I am pretty
sure if Dr. Jackson doesn't run one that when I go back to Dr. Joseph he
will--well I will make him anyway if he dosn't do one on his own--LOL.

As for fibro--let me tell you that is not something that  I haven;t thought
about.  The thing that dosen't make since to me if it is fibro is that people
with fibro usualy have low cortisal levels and low blood pressue (from what I
have read).  Now I have the exact oppisit problem. High cortisal levels and
high blood pressue.  Also while I do have some pain it tends to come and  go
and is more isolated to particular joints, not wide spread genral pain like
you read about in FMS.  On the other hand I do have GAD, IBS, fatigue issues,
and a history of Depression--all of which are associated with FMS.  Geees I
wonder? It just dosn't fit the textbook case though.  But since when do
either CP or FM fit into textbook cases!  HA HA HA!  And what of the
breathing?  I read on one of the FM sites that breathing problems do show up
in FM in like 10% of cases--but as I pointed out I have also found that one
mention that it could be associated with CP and aging.

Yours,
Anee

In a message dated 6/23/00 9:35:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,