AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:27:43 -0600
On behalf of the outgoing and the incoming Executive Committee, I will like
to say a big thank you to the membership of AAM for their paticipation in
electing new officers for the coming year.

As it has been reported, the elections were conducted with much alacrity
from both voters and contestants. If you missed it, then you really missed a
lot. AAM is moving forward and it will require the same zeal and enthusiam
with which we conducted the last general meeting for year 2001. As I have
always said and will keep saying, there is no sitting on the fence.

As an Akan saying goes if you participate in the sharing of the booty you
will obviously partake in its enjoyment.

So once again the clarion call is out there to all of us to participate
fully in the activities of AAM.

Welcome aboard the newly elected officers, together and with the support of
the entire membership, we shall move AAM a step forward.

Thank you all and have a wonderful week.

Joe Brewoo
President '02, AAM