From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:54:10 -0500

Tonight a friend asked me about the grains that I use instead of wheat
flour.  He said that he has just been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis
and needs to avoid flour.  He thinks he needs to know more alternative
flours, and perhaps to find out about nut flours.  I told him that I
didn't know anything about ulcerative colitis, but that I would ask my
support group, because I have seen it  mentioned that some people suffer
from CD and ulcerative colitis both.

He doesn't have medical insurance, and doesn't have a computer.If any of
you  have this problem, can you  direct me to some websites to research
and print some material for him?  Or any general suggestions?

thanks for all your help,
Anne in Texas