BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:58:12 -0700
Hi, Bernhard Stoeger. I just sent you a voice-email from my phone, using a free service from Shoutmail.com. If you have the RealPlayer G2 click on the following link to hear a streaming RealAudio version of the message.
http://www.shoutmail.com/cgi-bin/smil/start.pl?uid=qu4ji4109ju1yyt0tqts

If you would like to download the free RealPlayer G2 go to http://www.real.com

Or alternatively, you can download, listen and reply to a .wav version of the voice-email by clicking below.  If you don't have a sound card you can also hear the message by phone by clicking below and following the instructions.
http://www.shoutmail.com/cgi-bin/wavaudio.pl?uid=qu4ji4109ju1yyt0tqts

You can reply to this message using your regular email, or send me a voice email from your phone by clicking http://www.shoutmail.com/cgi-bin/instant2.pl

Bernhard Stoeger wrote:
> Call for Participation
>
> ICCHP2000
>
> International Conference on Computers
>
> Helping People with Special Needs
>

> UNIVERSIT=C4T KARLSRUHE (TH), Germany
>
> July 17-21, 2000
>

> Latest News:
>
> UNESCO decided that ICCHP 2000 in Karlsruhe will be under  the
> auspices of the UNESCO. The Director-General Mr.
> Koichiro Matsuura wrote in his official letter =93...I fully recognize  th=
> importance of this Conference which is in keeping with the
> Organization's mission to foster the use of information and
> communication technologies in education and, in particular,
> education
> for people with special needs, as set out in  UNESCO's Salamanca
> Declaration on Special Needs  Education. ..."
>

> Here you'll find the programme of the Preconference and the
> Conference and inforamtion on registration:
>
> http://szswww.ira.uka.de/icchp2000/
>

> Educational Endeavor "Computer Science for the Blind",
> University of Linz, Department for Computer Science,
> Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria.
> Bernhard Stoeger               Tel.: +43/732/2468/9608, Fax: -/9322,
> email: [log in to unmask]
>     "I can't see my computer, my computer doesn't watch me, but
>      together we conquer the world." (not Shakespeare!)

 Shoutmail.com, telephone access to your email