From:
Kathryn K. Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:37:33 -0500

EAST CENTRAL ILLINOIS
CELIAC SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

The next meeting of the East Central Illinois Celiac Support Group will be on
Sunday, September 10, 2000 at Provena Covenant Hospital in Auditorium A, at
3:00 pm.

The program for the meeting will be given by an outpatient dietitian from
Provena Covenant. She will be discussing basic nutrition and meeting the daily
requirements of the food pyramid while remaining on the gluten-free diet. After
that, we will have an open discussion of any topics of interest among the group
members. We will also be discussing our plans for future meetings. In November,
we will be having a holiday cookie exchange, so start putting together your
favorite cookie recipes.

In January we will have the election of officers for the group. As our numbers
grow, we need the input of other people to meet the needs and interests of the
group. We will plan to structure the meetings so that we devote 1 hour to
education and 1 hour to topics of group interest.

The refreshments this month will be provided by Kelly Chase, owner of 'Cause
You're Special Company.' Her products are available on line and in Champaign at
The Natural Gourmet and in Decatur at Country Nutrition.

Don't forget, you can still bring recipes to be included in our cookbook.