From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:50:44 -0400

Dear List mates,
I tried writing to cover girl re: GF makeup. Below is the very formal and
not very helpful response I received. I thought perhaps if many of us who
use make-up indundated them with e-mails about this they would realize that
this is a bad policy. Especially from a consumer relations standpoint. The
e-mail address is [log in to unmask] . I have already responded (via
e-mail) to this and I am going to mail the email to the address listed
below. Hopefully, I may stumble upon a sympathetic manager who will realize
that this policy does not make sense. Thanks for all your help.
joan,
ardmore, PA