Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:13:11 -0500

Two questions for this group:

1.  My non-celiac daughter has been losing hair and has been diagnosed with
alopecia areata (not sure of spelling).  Because this is an auto-immune
condition we are repeating celiac tests on her (she has two celiac sibs).
Does anyone know of a connection between these two conditions?

2.  We are looking for an adult gastroenterologist in the Wash DC area who
is knowledgeable about celiac disease.  Would prefer someone in Northern VA
but willing to travel for somebody terrific.

Thanks in advance!  Lynn