Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:30:17 -0400
From:

I have found that when eating in restaurants, which I do on a weekly basis,
I tell our waitress to please be sure that there is absolutely no bread
crumbs, bread or any type of flour used on anything that I order because I
am "deathly allergic" to anything made out of flour.  For some reason, when
you tell them that you are deathly allergic to it, they really pay attention
and you do get a meal cooked the way you specifically asked for it.  Works
for me every time.  Telling them that you can't have anything with gluten
just doesn't work.....they just don't get it.

Simone, NH