Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:21:02 -0800
From:

Thank you for all emailing me...Yes I also use Freeda Vitamins,
Vitamin E
Super Cal/Mag
Quintabs-M Vitamin and mineral supplement

Never had a problem, Just had complete blood work and everything was great.

I take Freeda Multiple vit. w/iron every day.  No problems.

I to like Freeda Vitamins and have used their Monocaps (muli vit) and
Cal/Mag for 2 years now.  It is a very nice company in NY.  They are very
helpful if you have questions.

My husband is the celiac in the family, but we both take the Freeda Vitamin
E and Quintab-M multavitamins.  We have been very satisfied

I take the Freedavites, they are tiny multi vitamins and they're great.

I also use the Zinc if I feel like I am getting a cold and they are good,
also.  I am not a big pill taker, so an endorsement from me means I have
full confidence in them.  Take care..

   PS I finally got my teenagers to take vitamins by giving them the
Freedavites because they are so small

I have been using Freeda vitamins for quite some time now.  The quality and
assurance that they are completely gf is why I stick with them

I have been using them for many years.  I take the multi and the calcium.
Just out of habit I continued with Solgar Vit.  C and E.  I have never felt
they disagreed with me.  Freeda also was able to get a GF "tylenol" from
Israel.  We used that for my little granddaughter and were assured it was
safe and had no gluten.

Use Freeda since DX, very good company--consistent quality and great
customer service.

I switched to Vitamin World vitamins because I found Freeda's too hard to
swollow.  VW vitamins are gluten free too

All the Freeda vitamins I have used are just excellent!  I now take
Parve-Cal500(calcium and Vit D), 400 iu of Vitamin E, Monocaps, a
multi-vitamin and have zinc lozenges on hand if I feel a cold coming on,
all from Freeda.  The company is very nice, too, they always send me a
credit on my next order, and are very prompt, orders usually come within a
week.

=====

JODY
OREGON