NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:42:06 -0700
I have what I call a dairy allergy. However, I read something a few months
ago about the criteria for allergies and mine didn't fit. The best way to
describe it is that I have an intolerance which shares symptoms with an
allergy. In any event, I stopped eating dairy. Calling it an allergy stopped
all the comments like "can't you take a pill for it?"

Don M