NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil and Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:42:17 -0400
Thanks.  We, too, got some milk products in the turkey from Subway....They
were extremely apologetic and sent out word to all their stores.  Our three
year ingested it, however, and we spent the afternoon in the emergency
room...   phil and cathy, greenville NC