Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:31:45 -0400
Good Afternoon Doyle,

Did you ever have any flavor of the McAfee AntiVirus program installed on
your computer ???

If memory serves correctly, I believe MCKRNL32.dll is a Network
Associates/McAfee AntiVirus file and therefore not on your Windows CD.  This
likely being the case, it sounds to me as though the anti-virus program has
somehow been corrupted (or perhaps incorrectly uninstalled) and that
MCKRNL.dll is being called for at Windows startup.

If you wish to use McAfee AntiVirus, than I suggest you reinstall the
application.  There are a few other remedies to your problem, but this is
the simplest.  You can always correctly uninstall the new installation if
you choose to use another anti-virus program or run with none at all.

Jeffrey Ottie