From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 17:11:32 -0700
On Wed, 24 May 2000 15:40:25 -0700, Eric Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Todd:
>  How are you getting around the 4-messages per day limit?
>  I'm finding it pretty much impossible to carry on any sort
>of dialogue, so I find myself stopping myself before I start
>any...

The 4/day limit was started to prevent the "does so" "does not" "does so" "neh
neh neh" type of exchanges.

Unfortunately, I think I think that the limit is a little bit too restrictive.

What do people think about an increase to 6 per day?

Particularly, if you object to that increase, please say so, or if you support
it, say so as well.

If it seems clear that people support it, then perhaps we can petition the list
owner to raise the limit to 6...

--
Cheers,

Ken