From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 09:51:08 +1000
On 22 May, I received my copy of The Paleolithic Prescription (S. Boyd Eaton
et al) from Amazon books www.amazon.com - after some 7 months of
persistence! ( For US$45.99 I might add).

They have a service for out of print books. When I'd looked before they had
about 12 copies for about $20, but come last November, when I ordered, they
were gone. I tried Barnes and Noble who allegedly had 46 copies, placed my
order and was eventually told it couldn't be filled. Back to Amazon and a
lengthy delay now I finally have it.

The increase in interest in this book, no doubt, reflects a surge in
interest in Paleolithic Nutrition in general.
Ben Balzer