From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 09:47:07 +1000
Jean-Claude
Unfortunately, I think you will just have to be satisfied with the arrest of
your condition. If you had it many years before your diet, then the affected
organs are fully burnt out, and there is virtually no hope of their
recovery. Nonetheless, it excellent that you have brought it to a halt- no
doctor could guarantee to do that (and no diet can either, but at least the
side effects of the diet are mild, and no real harm is expected).

Your risk of diabetes can be evaluated by a glucose tolerance test- but the
treatment would be simply to follow your current diet. Perhaps your MD could
check your blood glucose whenever you have tests to monitor your treatment.

Ben Balzer
- To those with auto-immune disorders such as lupus, I often
>sent a copy requesting payment after results (ask your MD to try this)- I
>was never stiffed!

How do you evaluate results.

I have been on a raw paleolithic diet for 11 years and my autoimmune
condition ( polyglandular failure)

apparently didn't change , I am still with unfunctionning adrenals and
thyroid glands,  tho i might have stopped the autoimmune destruction of my
glands ( i am statiscally a candidate to diabete as the next failure). ( is
it possible to know thru blood tests?).

I have to admit i didn't read your book expecting to not find more than i
allready knew  and practice about the deleterious effect of neolithic foods
but may be i am wrong and you seems to be sure of the results of your
recomendations. May be you can send me your book and if i get more results
by following your guidelines,  i will send the payment in " grass fed "jerky
form. or dry wild salmon

jean-claude