Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:18:48 -0700
Dear Ben,

Could you buy the book CAFFEINE BLUES, it's a paperback and not very expensive.

I keep it by my bedside.

Caffeine drains your body of all kinds of vitamins and minerals.

The coffee companies and food cos fund the studies on the effects of
caffeine so we do not learn the truth. You will be shocked and horrified
when you find out what caffeine is doing to your body. Caffeine truths are
covered up just like the vax..

It is aging  your body, stressing it,  dehydrating it,and depriving it of
nutrients.

I think it is more addictive than cigarettes, alcohol, etc. It  messes
around with your blood sugar and makes many people feel constantly hungry.
It is also very  dangerous for diabetics.... this book was life changing for me.

I wish someone would start a "caffeine recovery" type list.