From:
Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:11:48 -0500
My wife and I just had the baby.  She plans to breastfeed for at least two
years, because she wants to get pregnant again around that time.  We haven't
talked about nursing while she is pregnant.  I have been wondering how a
non-paleo diet affects breastmilk and the baby.  Although my wife tries to
eat mostly paleo, she often eats non-paleo foods (potatoes, rice).  I would
be interested in anyone's thoughts.

Brad