From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:09:34 +0100
At 08:24 2000-03-22 +0900, Judith wrote:

>So, Hans, what about bamboo?  Is bamboo "paleo" in the above my definition
>sense of the word?

Why should I judge? :-) It is your body not mine :-)
What I know about bamboo is that it is a big grass, so don't eat the seeds
(grains) at least. I know it is the sprouts that are eaten. I tried once
to get an answer from this list about wheat sprouts. The only answers were
it is wheat, so no eat, and it is undigestible anyway. But if one eats the
small intestines of a ruminant, there is digestible grass, and I think
that would be ok, in limited amounts. So feed you lamb some bamboo
before easter slaughter.... :-)

- Hans