Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:24:29 -0800
I agree with Snowlight and Becky.  As someone who has
been fat since I was 4 years old (when my sister was
born), and teased unmercifully for it by my family, it
**pains** me to see those of us who are weight
challenged to be judged by our appearances and not
what is inside.  As fellow members of the tribe of
man, we should tolerate, respect and revel in our
differences, for that is what makes us so special.
Jane