NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christine Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:03:43 -0800
Hello everyone,
Hope you enjoyed a delicious and fun milk-free Thanksgiving.  I brought a
milk-free pumpkin pie for my family to try and I was pleased because it
tasted good!  (sub. soy milk).
Thanks to those of you who have sent messages regarding my last post.  I
appreciate your perspectives.  It is also reassuring to know that other
people think about these things, which I suppose is the purpose of this
list.  If I talk about too much about dairy-free products, my family tends
to look at me like I'm a crazy person.  I don't dare use the words "casein"
or "lactalbumin." I am still adjusting to this being a part of my daily
life.
Thanks again,
Christy Martin
Seattle, WA