AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick J Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:47:34 -0300
Hi,

        The recent discussion regarding web based accessibility has, so
far I believe, addressed the relatively slow moving targets of library
products (OPAC's, database interfaces).

        We are experiencing a fast fast growth in web based instruction
both by our faculties, and by the library. With the growth in distance
education, web based instruction is also growing by leaps and bounds. But
the development of these products is more dispersed than library products.

        Any experience, comments, advice?

                        Patrick Ellis

Patrick Ellis
W.K.Kellogg Health Sciences Library