Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 09:08:34 -0700
7bit
From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
On Tue, 16 May 2000 08:35:26 CDT, Justin Hasselman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In the upper echelons of bodybuilding, the HIT method of training is dead.
>Now, I'm not bashing HIT, I use it myself.  And for natural trainees, it's
>the way to go.

Strangely enough, I've been researching this very area recently.

My strong impression is that people who are weight lifting fans don't like HIT
because it means that they can't do the thing that they like doing!

They WANT to go to the gym every day and spend 2-3 hours lifting weights because
that is what they like to do.

Telling them to do it for 45 minutes or less twice a week is thereby not very
popular...

More information on HIT can be found at its central website:

www.cyberpump.com

--
Cheers,

Ken