From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:05:47 -0700

I'm having trouble finding out of TJ's RiceUm is GF.  It is not listed in
their new GF Products pamphlet.  The person in the store just kind of
stared at me, then called the manager over.  He took the box and looked
at the ingredients.  I was hoping for a more informed answer than "it
doesn't look like there should be any in it."  I have found no way of
contacting TJ's - either by phone or e-mail (they have discontinued
e-mail from their website).  The manager took my name and said he'd call
the office during the week, but I have my doubts that he really
understood the question.

Looking at the ingredients, it does not seem like there is anything
striking.  Does anyone know why it would not be GF??

Kathy in N. CA