Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 15:25:38 -0700

I talked to a pediatrician today who said there is a connection between
celiac and an adverse reaction to vaccination.

He said his autistic patients have names like Ian, Patrick, Sean, and other
Irish/Scottish names.

 He said there is a high incidence of  celiac in Ireland, Scotland and parts
of England.

 He ascribed the damage to the MMR and other vaccines, and said celiac
children in particular are at high risk for vaccine damage.

this was something I had suspected as I noticed most of the parents on the
autism list had Irish/ scottish surnames so I suspected a celiac
connection, now it has been confirmed by an MD.

Mary Holford
San Jose, CA