Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:05:49 +0800
From:
Rawinia Fisher <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

Just a quick query. I've heard that Thai restaurants are good for coeliacs,
as there are lots of dishes that they can have. I love thai food, but a lot
of it seems to have soy sauce or other sauces which might also contain
gluten. Which dishes at Thai restaurants are more likely to be safe?

I guess it depends a lot on whether they make their own sauces (such as
green curry etc) rather than use processed ones.

Also what about mexican restaurants? I've heard that they are good for
coeliacs too.

Thanks heaps!

Rawinia.
(Australia)