From:
Kim Lachance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 01:29:27 -0400

Hi,

I don't know anything about Better then Milk, but I do have a great tasting
soy free, gf/cf milk.  It is made out of potatoes.  In Canada (where I
live) it is called "Whyte's Darifree" In the states it's called "Vance's
Darifree".

It is also soy free, preservative free, no MSG, no corn and no rice.

Both my boys are not able to have any milk. My youngest son who has autism
is gluten and casein free.  I bake with this milk, put Nestle chocolate
syrup in it, and nobody complains.  I even mixed them up once and gave it
to my daughter (with chocolate in it) and she didn't seem to notice the
difference.

In the states you can also get it in it's powdered form. The Canadian
number is 1-800-399-3113 and their website is www.darifree.com.

Hope this helps,

Kim
sorry if I've sent this twice, e-mail trouble.