From:
Marge Johannemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:28:41 -0500

To All List Serve Subscribers & Support Group Leaders:

On Saturday, June 10, 2000, we will host an Eating Out Workshop,
conducted by Bob Levy . The cost will be $10.00 for members and $15.00
for non-members of Bob & Ruth's Dining & Travel Club. Hours will be 1:00
P.M. to 5:00 P.M., with a break half way through the program. Some of
the subjects to be covered are; how to read a menu GF style, be more
assertive, go to dinner at friends and family homes, handle business
meetings, and more.

Prior to the Workshop, we will have our medical advisor, Dr. Edward
Adler speak from 10:30 A.M.  to 11:30 A.M.  Dr. Adler plans to briefly
address some issues related to GI problems including Celiac Disease.
The rest of the time, he will be available to answer questions from the
audience.  For those who want to come early to hear Dr. Adler, and
then stay for the Workshop, we will have a "POT LUCK LUNCH"

Registration forms for both the Workshop, and Dr. Adler's program and
the lunch will be mailed out about 6 weeks prior to the event.  We must
have at least 50 people and no more than 120 people registered in order
for us to host this event.

If you would like to be included on our mailing list, please call me at
502/368-6338 or contact me at the above e-mail address, by April 1st.
We will make sure you receive registration forms.

Marge Johannemann,
Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support Group
Louisville, KY