From:
Lauren Sarantou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 07:48:53 +0900

This was posted recently on the POFAK list. It really surprised me to
hear that millet may not be gf. Any responses?

Lauren
in Japan

There is a lot of conflicting information about millet out there.
Some cookbooks and food suppliers consider millet gluten free.
However, Diane said that one of the Celiac Associations has stated
that millet does contain gluten and should be avoided for Celiacs.  I
thought I would mention it here on the list because millet has been
discussed recently on POFAK.  The corrected newsletter I sent out
this morning also contains this information about millet not being
gluten-free.