From:
Rudi Jedan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:30:04 EST

Hi all,

EmmaJane is right, the WASA GF Crackers are great. There is another gluten
and lactose free Crispbread from EDEN. This is made of corn flour, rice flour,
honey and salt. That are all ingredients. If you are in Germany try it. You
get it in most of the health stores Neuform or Reform houses.

Rudi

<<<<< Dear Listmates,
 The new WASA crackers are gluten, wheat and lactose free.  They are made
 with rice flour, corn flour, corn starch, potato starch and buckwheat
 flour.  I found them during my latest trip to Germany just a few weeks
 ago.  I brought several boxes back with me.  When and if you find them,
 buy them.  They are marvelous, have a great taste and are very crunchy.
 I have no financial interest in WASA.  All I know is that their crackers
 are the best!
 EmmaJane  >>