From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:12:27 -0500

This is just to let you know that contacting the media works!!!

I mentioned earlier that I had sent letters to the newspapers urging
them to write an article about CS.  I also sent letters to the TV
stations in Cleveland, OH (about 35 minutes away from my home).  Not
only have two newspapers already run articles, but today I got a call
from Channel 5, ABC news in Cleveland, that they want to interview me on
Jan. 9th.  Their reporter and film crew are coming to my home that day.

You probably have to send out 50 letters to get one response, but even
that one response makes the effort worth it.  If you want copies of the
letter I wrote, I'll be happy to send it to you.  I suggest you make
some changes to individualize it so everyone isn't bombarding the media
with the exact same letter.

Connie Sarros
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html