Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:26:08 -0400
From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>

I have had exercise intolerance for 9 years that has improved only
slightly after going GF.  I was talking to my physical therapist whom I
am seeing for my back and told him that I am having this problem.  That
after mild or moderate exercise, I become extremely fatigued and am
wiped out the next day.  I have searched for an answer to this problem
going from doctor to doctor with no one ever even addressing it because
they seem to feel it is just normal fatigue from lack of exercise.  It
is not normal and I won't go into why I am sure of this and I am fairly
active each day as a teacher of emotionally disturbed teenagers and I am
on my feet all the time.

The physical therapist came up with something that he had learned in
school about exercise intolerance.  He said that he believed, to the
best of his memory that it was a malabsorption problem and that the
muscles were not replenishing the glycogen in the muscle normally.  He
did not know that I had CD or what it was for that matter.  (Now he
does)  Has anyone known of this problem with CD or where or who one
would see to check it out?

Carol in NJ