From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 11:45:53 -0600
At 09:59 AM 05/22/2000 , you wrote:
>The motherboard was already installed as it was a part assembled kit
>(motherboard, PSU, modem pre installed and on-board video and sound) which
>just needed RAM, Hard drive, and CPU installing.
>
>I have tried removing and readding parts one by one and still get no POST.

If you install the ram and CPU, connect to the monitor and keyboard...  assure
that everything is configured properly for the CPU, front side bus set properly
and clock multiplier set right...   and it will not post...   then it probably is time
to consider contacting Tiger Direct about returning it since it will not work
properly.

Remember that you do not need the hard drive connected to post.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html