From:
Derek S Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:05:25 -0400
Doyle,
        Did you check win.ini or system.ini in the system editor?  If anything
is listed ing the lines marked Load= or RUN=, then that starts up with
the system outside of the registry or startup group.  To check these go
to the run command in the start menu and type "sysedit" and hit enter.
All your system startup files except the registry and startup group will
be listed.

Derek