Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:14:09 -0600
Dear List Members,

In just the past week I have noticed a major slowing of my computer. The
only program that I have recently installed is Eudora 4.3 which I wish I'd
never done and Ram Booster. Now the computer takes forever to move from one
email message and the next one. But it is also slowing my Internet web page
how do you know if the slowing is because I need more Ram or hard disk
space. I have purchased Microsoft Plus! but I didn't install DriveSpace3. I
have no idea what would happen if I compressed the C drive. Can someone
explain the pros and cons of this procedure. I've heard compressing the
hard disk also slows the computer. At this time I don't have the funds to
upgrade on Ram just now. I'm running a Gateway P5-100 with 16 MB Ram and
one ole Pentium. Is it very difficult to install more memory yourself?

TIA
Lynn Kucera

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org