Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 07:56:00 -0700
Perhaps the gelatin is why Larry is so allergic to commercial beef? Many of
our kids have this allergy to beef. Makes the paleo diet a little more
challenging!

I am also wondering if our kids have some kind of advanced celiac type
disease or similar. The intestines are SO inflamed, they can't absorb well?

A person with advanced celiac who is on TPN contacted me and with TPN, her
thyroid problem is now gone.

But, she can live only on TPN, can't eat or drink anything.

forwarded with  permission

Gelatin in MMR---Another Ingredient besides Thimerosal to be
Investigated

Second Annual Conference on Vaccine Research
International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
Gelatin in Vaccines as a Possible Cause of Anaphylaxis
ABS.23
March 28-30, 1999

http://www.iapac.org/conferences/vacresearch99/abss23.html

FDA TALK PAPER
Safety of Gelatin and Gelatin By-Products Reviewed
April 24, 1997

http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/tpgelatn.html

Ray Gallup
http://www.gti.net/truegrit/