GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 22:16:50 GMT
I must say kudos to the Gambia-L list managers for making me a
believer once again that democracy prevails. I've been critical of
them but they did listen and acted on the interest of the people that
make this List what it is, a place where democracy rules!. That I must
congratulate them particularly Dr Janneh,Momodou Camara and Katim of
course. No one is perfect here and irregardless of our differences, I
am supremely confident that we can get rid of these IGNORAMUS out of
the  country which we all know rightfully belong to people in case
they've forgotten. The Gambia is NOT property of 'Yahya Jammeh & The
40 Thieves'. Now is the time to focus on what really matters for all
Gambians i.e PEACE & JUSTICE and BETTER LEADERSHIP.

PS: I'll suggest to all to ignore the likes of Essa Sey. Being
an ambassador does not give you the rights to threaten Kabir in front
of more than 600 subscribers. That's abuse of power. As for Edi
Sidibeh, please stay in school and try paying your internet bills on
time. I understand you are struggling with that...Pay your AREAS
buddy! Maybe if talk a little you'll save a dime or two who knows...

                                                 CHEERS
                                                 Mr. Makaveli