GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 07:28:19 PDT
As someone said before "mental leave" is what he deserve to take and get his
stock in check before the day he will answer to the Gambian populace. It is
not the least surprising to envisage why this monster has caused our dear
nation  such detrimental colossal loss of innocent lives since his self
appointment to the presidency. Sick, yes sir/mam he is /was big time...

This monster, brothers and sisters has had his first taste of blood when he
massacred unaccountable numbers of innocent young men in what they called
the first "attempted Coup". Since then there had been no turning back hence
most people at the time been convinced that that was something between the
soldiers. The thing is, those innocent young men he brutally butchered and
shot live and direct were also our brothers, family breadwinners, fathers
and so forth.

As in similar style to Busaka, this mad man's self graduating schemes has
elevated his ego to believe that killing our future leaders and resources
will be condone, simply brush aside, forgotten and tolerated only to realise
sadly that that is not and will never be the case. As mentioned again
earlier by somebody, Campama is absolutely an idyllic place to contemplate
about his future and the numerous questions he will have to answer to the
gambian people. Am quite confident that the inhabitants of Campama will be
quite pleased and marvelously generous to welcome him in his rightful place
of domicile.
Kittos
peter